2003 Comes To A Close...

Check here for any important information about the Phrozen Keep and these forums. Only staff members may start a new topic but anyone may post their thoughts and responses.
Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

2003 Comes To A Close...

Post by Phrozen Heart » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Well this is the end of another year and this has definately been a busy one both in and out of modding although I'll keep my comments about other issues to myself for now.

As far as the Keep goes, its been pretty eventful around here with Xfernet crashing and burning followed by TheGrotto and Planet Diablo coming to our aid. Obviously the biggest progression in mod making is the release of the v1.10 patch and even Blizzard themselves could poke a little fun at how long it took to release the thing ;) 2003 has also seen an array of new hosted sites here at the Keep including Blackened, Darque Onyx Mods, Diabolic Cartography, Infinutum and numerous others. Not only do we have these hosted sites but newly retired admin Jeff has established Charsi's Forge over at the Grotto as a kind of online Incubator for fledgeling mod sites and those that just aren't big fans of Fileplanet :)

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank both the staff and our members for keeping this site running at such a great level and securing our place as one of the most notable D2 modding sites on the net. As much as I'd like to take credit for any of it I can't considering it's everyone's hard work and community spirit that's made it all possible and for that I thank you.

Have a great new year people :)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “Staff Announcements”