File Center FAQ (by DeClineD & co)

File Center FAQ (by DeClineD & co)

Description: Frequently asked questions relating to the Keep's file center.

Categories: Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get my work added to the file center?

Why are you using Fileplanet?

When i tried to signup at FP it asked for money. Why?

I have trouble logging in, what do i do?

When I get the file download page, I see only the paid servers listed.

When i try to download a file it says 'File not found'?

Help I can't download!!!

I tried refreshing and reclicking the link, but it still says that the file is missing?

Q. How do I get my work added to the file center?

A. Anyone wishing to submit their Diablo 2 mod-related material for addition to the file center can contact Kingpin, Alkalund, Myhrginoc or Phrozen Heart
for more information on how to submit your file. Please DO NOT send any
file in directly without email/forum confirmation beforehand.

Q. Why are you using Fileplanet?

A. Because The Phrozen Keep is a free site, and we intend to keep it that way. FilePlanet is also free, plus, it offers unlimited bandwidth and space.

Q. When i tried to signup at FP it asked for money. Why?

A. Because at FP, there is free accounts and pay-accounts. If you choose to pay for an account there is no queve and you get high speed servers. There is a link to free signup.

Q. I have trouble logging in, what do i do?

A. Press 'login' in the top left corner. If the login page doesn't show up, Try again. If it still doesn't work, wait some minutes and try again. (To make this a one-time problem, just allow it to dump a cookie on your machine, that way it'll logon everytime you visit) If you use Explorer .Mac on MAC OS X 10.3.2 you can experience trouble logging in. Same thing with Opera.

Q. When I get the file download page, I see only the paid servers listed.

A. Usually FilePlanet shows free servers with waiting periods, if they are not readily available. Sometimes only the paid servers are shown. Try again in a few minutes and look for the free server links under the paid server links.

Q. When i try to download a file it says 'File not found'?

A. This is common FP behaiviour. Just refresh the page or go back and click the link again. You could also try typing the url of the download into the browser navbar.

Q. Help I can't download!!!

A. There can be various reasons why you can't download. Here are some:

Download Accelerators
Download Managers
Too high local security

If you have a free account, make sure you tried to download from the free servers (They are located right below the highspeed ones)

Q. I tried refreshing and reclicking the link, but it still says that the file is missing?

A. If this occurs, report it to someone from staff and we will see to it as soon as possible.

Link to this article: Select all

[url=https://www.d2mods.info/forum/kb/viewarticle?a=114&sid=0838c1de5ebd19c5927b0f313a690b4d]Knowledge Base - File Center FAQ (by DeClineD & co)[/url]